Want to join the Semi Permanent Brow Revolution but FEAR is holding you back?
Online Academy + V.T.C.T. Certification
Due to growing international demand, we are delighted to announce the emBrowdery™ online course is now available via a true learning management system. Even if you can’t attend in person, this brand new method of teaching our technique uses a classroom system in a specially designed online format. Students can qualify remotely with their full V.T.C.T. certification.
Attendance at Academy (optional extra)
8 hrs media training to include 11 levels of assessment * Final assessment in professional salon environment * Limited to 4 Students * Professional Kit Included
The course will include theory and practical sessions. On Day 1 you will be introduced to your trainer, presented with your professional kit and instructed on how to use your tools. It will be demonstrated to you how to communicate with your trainer online and also how to complete your online assessments.
Level by level media learning. Each level will have an assessment at the end of the training period and an assessment must be passed before the student can go onto the next level. 23 levels in total.
STEP THREE (optional extra)
Student will return to the classroom and bring with him/her a model. Student will carry out a full client consultation, design clients brows and carry out a full emBrowdery treatment. This will take about 4.5hrs and will be done under the watchful eye of the tutor.
Student must provide photographic evidence of at least 4 more models. Feedback will be given on each treatment.
Student will be invited back to the professional environment of the Up to My Eyes Salon and will carry out a full emBrowdery treatment from A – Z unaided. On successful completion, the student will be awarded with The Up To My Eyes Academy Certificate. This treatment will also be assessed by a VTCT Assessor. Points achieved will be used towards a full VTCT Qualification if the student would like to continue on to obtain this. This qualification is recognized in over 40 countries worldwide.
Although it may seem quite simple, emBrowdery™ artistry is not a skill you are likely to see possessed by a typical micro-pigmentation therapist and is more skilled than micro-blading. Only someone who is totally proficient in the procedure involved in brow design can truly be called an emBrowdery™ Brow Shaper. You need to have realistic expectations of what you will be able to achieve initially as this technique requires time and patience to master.
What you will learn
- How to impregnate colour without cutting down into or damaging the skin.
- How to measure the perfect shape for eyebrows. To achieve this you will be using a variety of tools; a golden means caliper, a digital brow caliper and surgical thread, all of which will be supplied in your kit.
- How to choose the correct shape brow to enhance your client’s features.
- How to calculate and create 30 basics strokes which will form an aesthetic and pleasing looking brow.
- How to select the correct pigment colour to enhance your client’s natural brows and skin tones.
- How to create a full brow in the event of no existing brow.
- How to fill in sparse areas in an otherwise good natural brow.
- Understanding the Manual Hand Tool Apparatus & Needles.
- Mastering your device.
- Using correct needle groupings to create the emBrowdery™ effect.
- Understanding the emBrowdery™ pigments.
- A step by step guide on the different formations of hair strokes to create a natural looking brow.
- Correcting eyebrows of an unflattering colour and shape.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology.
- Skin Conditions.
On completion of the emBrowdery™ Training Course, you will be presented with an emBrowdery™ Certification. This will ensure that you can become fully Insurable. Should you like to become a fully qualified Micro-pigmentation Technician with the VTCT, we can organise for you to train in eyeliner, lipmentation and powder affect eyebrows. These skills are a necessary requirement to achieve a full Semi-Permanent Make-Up Level 4 Qualification.
emBrowdery™ is a registered European Trademark. emBrowdery™ is a subsidiary of Up To My Eyes™ and shares its Academy with Up To My Eyes at 6 Theatre Lane, Greystones, Co Wicklow.
Local Accommodation can be arranged for you on request.
When you become a fully fledged emBrowdery™ therapist you will gain access to our brand imagery bank and our logo. Brand guidelines will be strictly adhered to.
Training Kit Contents
- 7 emBrowdery Pigment Colors
- Golden Mean Ratio Divider
- Digital Brow Calipers
- 2 Manual Tools
- 1 Brow Pencil
- 1 Pencil Pairer
- Lancets for patch testing (15).
- emBrowdery™ Needles (15)
- Aftercare Cards (15)
- emBrowdery Brochures (15)
- Finger Rings (15)
- Sharps Waste Container
- Plastic Pigment Cups (15)
- Practice skins (5)
- Pigment Stand & Pigment Cups
- Diamonte “I Do Brows” Broach
About the author
- Elaine McParland is a fully qualified VTCT Level 5 Teacher.
- She is also a fully qualified VTCT (NVQ) Level 4 Micro-Pigmentation Therapist. These qualifications are recognised in approx 40 countries worldwide.
- Elaine is recognised as an elite brow stylist, who introduced emBrowdery™ into the Irish Marke
- She has been nominated every year since 2015 for Best Brow Artists Image Beauty of Business Awards.
Elaine has a wealth of Brow sculpting experience, knowledge and training skills. Trained by the industry’s best in Singapore, UK, Milan and Moscow, Elaine is also a member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) and is a certified technician with Grasse International Beauty, Singapore, Soft Tap, United Kingdom, Semi-Permanent Makeup, Moscow and Beauty Medical, Italy.
Her salon, Up To My Eyes, was the winner of the Irish Hair & Beauty Awards 2016 Outstanding Salon.