Want to join the Semi Permanent Brow Revolution but FEAR is holding you back?
Online Academy + V.T.C.T. Certification
Due to growing international demand, we are delighted to announce the emBrowdery™ online course is now available via a true learning management system. Even if you can’t attend in person, this brand new method of teaching our technique uses a classroom system in a specially designed online format. Students can qualify remotely with a Certificate of Achievement from the Up To My Eyes Academy, the first step towards their full V.T.C.T. certification.
68 comprehensive units including tutorials and 4.5 hours media learning. Students that complete the course receive a Certificate of Achievement from the VTCT-certified Up To My Eyes Academy.
Before + After
Online E-Learning Academy
What will I learn during the online course?
- How to impregnate colour without cutting down into or damaging the skin.
- How to measure the perfect shape for eyebrows. To achieve this you will be using a variety of tools; a golden means caliper, a digital brow caliper and surgical thread, all of which will be supplied in your kit.
- How to choose the correct shape brow to enhance your client?s features.
- How to calculate and create 30 basics strokes which will form an aesthetic and pleasing looking brow.
- How to select the correct pigment colour to enhance your client?s natural brows and skin tones.
- How to create a full brow in the event of no existing brow.
- How to fill in sparse areas in an otherwise good natural brow.
- Understanding the Manual Hand Tool Apparatus & Needles.
- Mastering your device.
- Using correct needle groupings to create the emBrowdery™ effect.
- Understanding the emBrowdery™ pigments.
- A step by step guide on the different formations of hair strokes to create a natural looking brow.
- Correcting eyebrows of an unflattering colour and shape.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology.
- Skin Conditions.
How do I go on to achieve V.T.C.T. certification?
Students that complete the online course will be invited back to the professional environment of the Up to My Eyes Salon and will carry out a full emBrowdery treatment from A – Z unaided. On successful completion, the student will be awarded with their formal Up To My Eyes Academy Certificate to Practice. This treatment will also be assessed by a VTCT Assessor. Points achieved will be used towards a full VTCT Qualification if the student would like to continue on to obtain this. This qualification is recognized in over 40 countries worldwide.
What else is important to consider?
Although it may seem quite simple, emBrowdery™ artistry is not a skill you are likely to see possessed by a typical micro-pigmentation therapist and is more skilled than micro-blading. Only someone who is totally proficient in the procedure involved in brow design can truly be called an emBrowdery™ Brow Shaper. You need to have realistic expectations of what you will be able to achieve initially as this technique requires time and patience to master.
On completion of the emBrowdery™ Training Course, you will be presented with an emBrowdery™ Certification. This will ensure that you can become fully Insurable. Should you like to become a fully qualified Micro-pigmentation Technician with the VTCT, we can organise for you to train in eyeliner, lipmentation and powder affect eyebrows. These skills are a necessary requirement to achieve a full Semi-Permanent Make-Up Level 4 Qualification.
emBrowdery™ is a registered European Trademark. emBrowdery™ is a subsidiary of Up To My Eyes? and shares its Academy with Up To My Eyes at 6 Theatre Lane, Greystones, Co Wicklow.
Local Accommodation can be arranged for you on request.
When you become a fully fledged emBrowdery™ therapist you will gain access to our brand imagery bank and our logo. Brand guidelines will be strictly adhered to.
Training Kit Contents
For customers in Ireland and the UK, please reach out to the salon on email@example.com if you are interested in ordering a Training Kit directly from Up To My Eyes. If you are outside of these territories, here’s what you will need to make the course as meaningful as possible for you:
- 7 emBrowdery Pigment Colors
- Golden Mean Ratio Divider
- Digital Brow Calipers
- 2 Manual Tools
- 1 Brow Pencil
- 1 Pencil Pairer
- Lancets for patch testing (15).
- emBrowdery™ Needles (15)
- Aftercare Cards (15)
- emBrowdery Brochures (15)
- Finger Rings (15)
- Sharps Waste Container
- Plastic Pigment Cups (15)
- Practice skins (5)
- Pigment Stand & Pigment Cups
- Diamonte ??I Do Brows? Broach
About the author
- Elaine McParland is a fully qualified VTCT Level 5 Teacher.
- She is also a fully qualified VTCT (NVQ) Level 4 Micro-Pigmentation Therapist. These qualifications are recognised in approx 40 countries worldwide.
- Elaine is recognised as an elite brow stylist, who introduced emBrowdery™ into the Irish Marke
- She has been nominated every year since 2015 for Best Brow Artists Image Beauty of Business Awards.
Elaine has a wealth of Brow sculpting experience, knowledge and training skills. Trained by the industry?s best in Singapore, UK, Milan and Moscow, Elaine is also a member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) and is a certified technician with Grasse International Beauty, Singapore, Soft Tap, United Kingdom, Semi-Permanent Makeup, Moscow and Beauty Medical, Italy.
Her salon, Up To My Eyes, was the winner of the Irish Hair & Beauty Awards 2016 Outstanding Salon.